[Logo] Teacher's Corner
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
can't find my vokis  XML
Forum Index » Newbie's Corner
Anonymous

Hi, I have made many test avatars but when I log in again I am unable to find where the old ones have been saved. I would have thought it would be under My voki, but unable to retrieve from there. I want to use this with my students so they can save their work pieces. Thanks AK
olgaatvoki

You are absolutely right! Your saved Voki scenes should be found in My Voki.

Have you registered and activated your account? If you don't register and activate your account, your Voki scenes will not save for future use. Let us know!

Olga
Jesse

[Avatar]

Hi,

One more thing - your My Voki section may just be taking a little longer to load.

When you click on My Voki, what are you seeing?

If it's a blank white area, you may want to give it a little more time to load.

Good luck!

Jesse
The Voki Team
[WWW]
Anonymous

Thanks, I guess I was just a little impatient. When I had 1 voki it came up straight away but now that I have a few test items it takes longer. Help was much appreciated. AK
Anonymous

I'm just waiting for my e-mail to have a message from Voki so I can fully register. I thought it would come right away. Perhaps I'm impatient too!
Anonymous

How long does it take to receive an activation code through email? It's been days and nothing yet.
olgaatvoki

Hey guys,

About the email problem: We fixed the bug. Try loggining in again. If your login and password don't work, then register again and you activation email should be sent to your inbox. Hope this helps!

-Olga
Anonymous

Hello!

I have a question. About 10 students Vokis (including my example) are missing. Do you know a way to retrieve them. I had them on my login yesterday, because I printed their images at home, but today they are no longer there.

Please help!

Thanks Kamila
catsmith

I used this site successfully with 6th grade 2 years ago, but ever since they have attempted Voki's for Education, there seems to be more trouble.

I have had my classes use 3 valuable class periods to create Voki's that are not retrievable. Since there is no way to contact any person from the site, your only source of information is this forum. I have sent a question that just goes unanswered.

We have too much to do in too short of time to waste time with people who cannot give us answers when required.

Cathy Smith
Jesse

[Avatar]

Hi Cathy,

If the Voki scenes were created while logged in to a Voki account, they are always automatically saved.

Do you know if your students were logged in while creating the Voki scenes?

Jesse
The Voki Team
[WWW]
catsmith

Yes, the students were all logged in. We started creating them and they were accessible up until Tue of this week. Then several of them disappeared. I was hoping they were just loading slowly, but when I logged in again the next day, they were all gone, but 2. I tested out the site by creating a new one, which I successfully saved and used the embedded code to post in a wiki. When I went back to "My Voki" section, the one I had just made was gone. So I decided that perhaps the account was corrupt and I created a new account today. I had 2 classes create a new Voki (for the 3rd time) with the new account (about 50 students.) Only 9 are there.
Jesse

[Avatar]

Hi Cathy,

If you send us the email addresses for both accounts to feedback@voki.com, we'll take a look in each account and see what happened.

We'll then follow up with you directly by email.

Jesse
The Voki Team
[WWW]

Forum Index » Newbie's Corner
Go to: